- Nothing tastes as good as thin feels
- Tuesday is not a special occasion!
- Life is a marathon, not a sprint
- Just do it until it becomes a habit, even when you don't want to!
- You will have gained or lost whether you step on the scale or not - me
- You must do the thing you think you cannot do.- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Rule your mind or it will rule you - Horace
- The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places - Anon
- We never repent of having eaten too little. - Thomas Jefferson
- Do what you've always done - Get what you've always got
- If we don't change the direction we're headed, we'll end up where we are going - Chinese Proverb
- You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar
- My world is expanding as my butt is shrinking
- A year from now, you may wish you had started today- Robert Schuller
- Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down...
- Don't stuff your face, face your stuff
- Eating well is not deprivation. Deprivation is being too big to do the things you want to do.
Only One Pound...
Hello, do you know me?
If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat,
And I'm the HAPPIEST pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me;
I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound! Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five
pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one.
So I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to
notice it. That is, until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or
even more pounds in weight.
Yes, it's fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please.
So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound."
For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around because
they'll think I'm not worth losing.
And, I love being around you -
your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!
- Author Unknown
When you've eaten too much and you can't write it down,
And you feel like the biggest failure in town.
When you want to give up just because you gave in,
and forget all about being healthy and thin.
So What! You went over your points a bit,
It's your next move that counts...So don't you quit!
It's a moment of truth, it's an attitude change.
It's learning the skills to get back in your range.
It's telling yourself, "You've done great up till now.
You can take on this challenge and beat it somehow."
It's part of your journey toward reaching your goal.
You're still gonna make it, just stay in control.
To stumble and fall is not a disgrace,
If you summon the will to get back in the race.
But, often the struggler's, when loosing their grip,
Just throw in the towel and continue to slip.
And learn too late when the damage is done,
that the race wasn't over...they still could have won.
Lifestyle change can be awkward and slow,
but facing each challenge will help you grow.
Success is failure turned inside out,
the silver tint in a cloud of doubt.
When you're pushing to the brink, just refuse to submit,
If you bite it, you write it....But don't you quit!
- Author Unknown