Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update...


So far I've been smoke free for 26 days - almost 4 weeks (Saturday).  I've been on WW and following the plan for 56 days.  I've lost a total of 37.8 pounds in 2 years and one month and I've lost 13.8 in the last 56 days.

Right now I'm feeling pretty good. I have my days where I do nothing but attempt to eat "good" and then I have days where I don't feel good or bad about my food - it's just part of my life and that's how it should be.  I can feel myself getting closer to my goals and I like it!  I've been slacking on the exercise lately so I tried a spinning class and really enjoyed it.

My family is having some difficulties and that is hard.  My grandfather is slipping and it's too hard to watch.  My uncle passed away 1 year ago this month at only 50 years old from clear cell sarcoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weigh in...

Followers