Friday, March 19, 2010

Fitness is...

HARD!

By Wednesday, I started to feel some relief from the soreness of my workout on SATURDAY.  OMG.  Wednesday night I went to church and got home late.  Thursday (yesterday) was my last night to work as a "trade-out" so I scheduled my orientation/fitness evaluation right after work... putting me at the gym for 4 hours straight.  I got my official start weight... goo... 231.6.  UGH!  They also told me my BMI and Body Fat %... I can't remember exactly but I think it was 43 and 45 respectively.  TERRIBLE!  Oh well, just more to work on.  The banner at the top of my page is for a mini goal of 200 lbs.  I can't even fathom my actual goal weight right now.  I actually don't even know what it is.  Technically, it should be 130. 1.3.0! Are you kidding me??  We'll see how I feel when I get to 200 and make another mini goal.

After the fitness evaluation, Naomi (the trainer from Saturday), ran me through a 45 minute circuit in the weight area and had some great tips for using one or two machines in different ways to target different muscle groups.

After the circuit, I ate dinner (tuna salad) in the employee break room until 6:40 (trade-out work at 7). Then I got on the elliptical for 15 minutes.  Trade-out was grueling!  I was the only one there!  I had to clean both bathrooms and all the floors and a whole bunch of other stuff.  I think I sweated more doing all of that than on the elliptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weigh in...

Followers